Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today, Dorothy discovered her feet! She's not quite up to reaching for them but she sat and stared at them for about 10 minutes. I think she is at least aware that they are around a lot. I was very proud this morning of getting us both together and out the door by 9AM with no help! I did not get a shower but I did get breakfast... infinitely more important. We spent the rest of the day refusing to nap while Mommy tried to pump. Difficult, annoying and I think I will try to nurse again tomorrow. Nips are pretty much healed now. Talked to the real Grandma Dorothy while walking Baby Grandma D in the Bjorn. Grandma sounds good. Babysitting grown-up grandchildren and their children.
Aunt Annie comes tonight!
Job offer from NYSTI again.... full-time work for a month... can I do it? Do I want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment