Thursday, May 6, 2010

OK it's really today!

Poor baby delayed in Frankfurt. He promises to be home this afternoon. It has been a looooong wait. Crappy night's sleep last night. A rainy day nap is sure to be in order. Dorothy had a very good day yesterday with hardly any fussing but my plan to get her to sleep through the night failed fantastically. Attempts to give her the boob at 1AM were horrendous. We did go see the kids at Cantina for Cinco de Mayo just to say hello although I would have loved a margarita. Next year...Today I intend to bake a rhubarb cake for Robbie and even shower and blow dry my hair. Possibly clean the bathrom? Oh and scrub the kitchen floor. It's 8:14AM so optimism is in order. The mobile ran out so screams are not far behind. If only I could handle real coffee....

No comments:

Post a Comment