Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One more day!

Annie is on her way to the airport right now. We had so much fun and she was so helpful. Even learned how to change diapers! I will miss her. She was so sweet with Dorothy who fussed last night for two hours while I cooked dinner and pumped. That situation is improving or at least I am getting used to it. I have been nursing her twice a day still with discomfort but it makes me feel better about giving her bottles the rest of the day. I would like to up it to half and half but she'll have to learn to suck better or I'll be right back on the sore nipple train. We got caught in a storm while out in the Bjorn yesterday. Bad Mommy decision number one. Bjorn is only for sunny days. Got it.
Daddy gets home tonight!!!!!!!! We miss him. I miss him. And Natalie is coming Friday night????? I'll believe that when I see it but wouldn't that be fun!? Today looks promising. Weather seems gorgeous. What should we do? (Eat poop play sleep eat poop play sleep eat poop play sleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment